Our Crisis Line offers confidential crisis intervention. Our Crisis Line staff are trained in trauma and crisis intervention. All callers to our Crisis Line will be referred to our In-Person services.
Our Crisis Line is Available:
• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM.
Please note: Crisis line staff are unavailable when you call the crisis line after-hours. If you call during our off-hours, you will be transferred to the Spectra Helpline at (905) 459-7777
There are limits to confidentiality between therapists and clients, which include:
• If you tell a therapist that you are going to harm yourself or another person
• If you disclose that a person under the age of 16 years is being abused
• Law enforcement gets a subpoena for Agency records
• You lodge a complaint against a therapist with a regulatory college and/or professional association.
If you are in crisis, please call: