• 100% of callers to the Crisis Line/Online Chat are referred to in-person services at the Agency.
• 90% of clients contacting the Agency for in-person services undergo an initial Intake Assessment within five (5) business days of first contact.
• Decrease wait times for access to care at the Agency by offering one (1) therapeutic group and three (3) workshops during Q1, Q3 and Q4.
• Increase the number of clients accessing the Crisis Line/Online Chat to 1,500.
• Increase the number of male and youth clients to the Crisis Line/Online Chat to 12% of all clients.
• 10% of client referrals originate from other social service community organizations.
• The Agency participates in 3 outreach events.
• Complete research project on sexual violence within Peel Region.
• Our Youth Our Future offered in at least 5 schools
• 100% of clients to the Crisis Line/Online Chat are assessed for risk of suicide/ homicide and general mental health condition through a standardized process.
• 100% of in-person clients complete mental health assessment for Post- traumatic Stress Disorder, anxiety, depression, generalized pain, and adverse childhood events.
• 90% of in-person clients have demonstrated improvement on their assessments by the end of therapy.
• 100% of audited client files are appropriately maintained.
• Benchmarks are met or exceeded.
• Data from statistics is analyzed and Agency services are modified to reflect changing client needs.
enablers to support needed change – strong partnership with community organizations, funding commitments, community engagements.
Hope 24/7 is pleased to announce a partnership with Spectra Helpline. During Hope’s non-business hours, Spectra’s trained volunteers will be providing crisis line support. During Hope’s operating hours, regulated health professionals will continue to respond to the crisis line.